Life is full of beauty. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

~Ashley Smith

Thursday, August 15, 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation & Concealer

 I am in love with this foundation and concealer! It makes my skin look flawless for at least 10 hours.  I get great, long wearing results without a primer and setting powder.    I have combination/oily skin and this foundation controls my oil very well without a powder.  If you have dry skin, this foundation might look cakey if you apply a setting powder.  The foundation sets to more of a satin finish on my skin.  A powder of course would give you more of a matte finish, but I don't think it's necessary.   Overall, I don't think I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.  But I think it's perfect for combination/oily skin.  Also, if you do decide to powder this foundation, I would only powder where you get oily. 




Foundation: NW20                 Concealer: NW15

Here's my full review

No comments:

Post a Comment