Life is full of beauty. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

~Ashley Smith

Monday, July 25, 2011

Girly and Romantic Shoe lover

Girly and Romantic Shoe lover

Girly and Romantic Shoe lover by kssmikey featuring glitter shorts


Hey guys! So I just got done figuring out my style!  I also have the problem of LOVING everything when I go into a store, then I get home with an item, and it doesn't go with anything in my wardrobe!  I like so many things that I don't really have a "style."  So, after watching NikkiPhillippi's video How to Find Your Personal Style, she tells you how to figure it out!  After going to Polyvore.com I picked out all of the items that I LOVED, not just liked.  It was hard for me to pick through all the shirts and dresses.  I liked wayyy too many things and it wasn't really helping.  So I started to look at shoes and I EASILY found pieces that I LOVED and could be one cohesive look.  From the shoes, I was able to find outfits that I loved, and went well together.  As you can see above, this was my result.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment