Life is full of beauty. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

~Ashley Smith

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Neutrogena Micromist Spray Tanner Review



I tried a spray tan for the first time EVER! I really did like this product for the color it gave me. However, as the spray tan began to fade, it looked really weird on my legs. It started to look like it was cracking! Later I noticed I did have a lot of streaks. I even had my mom help me with the spray tan, but because you can't actually see where you're spraying, we actually missed some spots. I am really interested in try Sun Laboratories Rub-On self tanner. If anyone has tried it, please give me some feedback on the product. If I end up purchasing it I'll post a video! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment